Favourite pastimes, hobbies and current affairs that I'd like to talk about. Technology enthusiasts are most welcome. Photographers.. can I tag along?

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

First posting in 2008


Wow.. I really take my time to post my stuff here. From the pattern, you can say I'll be updating this blog once a year.. perghhh..

Well remember I said photography is my hobby?? It still is, cuma my video cam got stolen. Some dum f*c* broke into my house and sapu all the good stuff. After a long time of mourning, recently I got my self a DSLR. Now only starting to activate those creative side of me and start taking pictures.

Recently, went back to Johor for my mother inlaw tahlil. After that, the family and i went to Istana Negara to shoot some photos. Just for the fun of it.

<-- Wifey and brother inlaw.. accidentally in the same pose. So saya abadikan dalam gambar ni.. perghhh.. 'abadikan' yang tak tahan tu. Ahahaha








Saje try take some pics with commercial value.. ahahah.. who knows, some people might be interested in using these pics for their A&P purposes. =)

No comments: